This offering meets the 1.5 hours required for HB1 for CAPA-CS prescribers.APRNs with a CAPA-CS are required to earn 1.5 approved CE contact hours on the use of KASPER, pain management, or addiction disorders.
This course was developed by Johnathan Fuller PharmD, CEO Midtown Pharmacy Expresss, LLC. There is one PowerPoint presentation, the course evaluation and a 10-Item post-test. You will print your certificate upon completion of the training. You will have access to this program for 60 days.
- Discuss the historical perspective of Expansion of State-Based Prescription Drug Monitoring Programs(PDMP – KASPER).
- Discuss the legal use of KASPER.
- Determine frequently abused schedule medications.
- Kentucky Board of Nursing 1.5 contact hours, of that total 1.5 is Pharmacology
- AANP 1.5 contact hours, of that total 1.5 is Pharmacology